Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: AGT pillow measurements?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was hoping that someone who has either the flower bed or the AGT 3 in 1 bed would be able to help.

    DD's bed did not come with a pillow. Poor Kailey has been sleeping on a rolled up sock for the past week.

    We bought the AGT flower bedding set and I would like to makea pillow for the pillow cases.

    Can someone please provide me with the measurements so I can make a pillow for Kailey?>

    thanks
    Lara

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KariS's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The pillow I have from the yellow flower trundle is 8 inches across and 4 inches up and down. (that's without pillow case too)

    Did you get the bed from AG? They should give you one if it didn't come with it. If not, did you try getting it as a replacement part? Addy's, Molly's, and Kit's seem to be about the same size. One of theirs might be available through replacement parts.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The bed i got was the potery barn one. I tried calling about the pillow as a replacement part and was told that it was not available.

    I may try calling and getting kit's pillow instead. it al depends on how much it costs and how much it will cost for me to make one.

    thanks again!

    Lara

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KariS's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, that Pottery Barn bed was darling! I wanted to order it, but see that it's gone now. Oh well, that's probably a good thing [img]wink.gif[/img]

    You should be able to track down a pillow somewhere at AG, but you're right in that replacements can sometimes be costly. It probably wouldn't be too hard to make a new little pillow. Good luck to you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •